Matammana Orthopaedics was established in April 1985 in Matammana Minuwangoda. Running under German management, it is a BOI approved company with ministry of health approval to manufacture and provide orthopaedic appliances and services.
Being the only German workshop in Sri Lanka our company stands as the 1st address for quality appliances manufactured to European standards by prosthetists and orthotists trained in Germany with over 50 years of experience.
Our company has a range of over 80 orthopaedic appliances for any disability, all manufactured to standards that are approved by the orthopaedic council in Germany. Our range of products starts from appliances that are locally manufactured up to the most advanced state of the art prosthetics and orthodontics as in Europe and America.
Products are categorized as follows:
- Lower Extremity prosthetics and orthodontics
- Upper Extremity prosthetics and orthodontics
- Reha Mobility solutions
- Children Orthopaedics
Matammana Orthopaedics has set milestones by achieving numerous certifications and awards in the field of Orthopaedics in Sri Lanka. Through professional qualifications, experience and continuous research we strive to offer our large customer base a product and after sales service tailor made to their requirements.
- BOI Approved Project
- Certified Prosthetics and Orthodontist from Germany
- Only Otto Bock “Computerised Leg” authorized company in Sri Lanka
- Only orthopaedic company with Private Health Services Regulatory Council certification
- First and only ISO 9001:2008 system certified orthopaedic company in Sri Lanka
- Presidential awards winning company
- National Productivity awards winning company
Since establishment in 1985, our services have spread to all corners of the island. Being the main supplier for the armed forces our appliances are worn by the majority of armed forces personnel and trusted for its comfort and long lasting quality.